As suggested by University Grants Commission, New Delhi, the Saheed Mahendra Karma Vishwavidyalaya, Bastar has established an Grievance Redressal Cell, to provide a mechanism for redressal of students' grievances and ensure the transparency in admission, and prevention of unfair practices, etc.
The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge Grievance Redressal Cell.
In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of Student's Grievance Cell.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the University.
A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the University.>
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing/or in the format available in the admin dept. and drop it in boxes.
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
|Sr.No.||Name||Designation/SoS||Category of Membership|
|1||Dr. Anand Murti Mishra||Assistant Professor||Coordinator|
|2||Dr. Sukrita Tirki||Assistant Professor||Member|
|3||Rashmi Dewangan||Assistant Professor(Contract)||Member|
|4||Dr. Pramod Singh||Assistant Professor(Contract)||Member|